Training, Certification & Working are all Done Online
Earn income as a certified facilitator by getting trained and certified in virtual enablement team-building.
The Exciting Work of the VE Facilitator
- Prepare, engage, and motivate the team before the team-building event
- Schedule and facilitate the team preparation session on the day of the team building event.
- Schedule and facilitate the team preparation meeting on the day of the team building event.
- Provide team technical support and gameplay support during the team-building event.
- Observe and assess the team throughout the experience and record result in a VE mobile application which will result in a team observation report.
- Schedule and facilitate the post-event meeting for debriefing and reflection.
- Kickstart team improvement by engaging team members to list action items based on their experience in the event.
- Follow-up with the team regarding action items and team progress.
Steps to get enrolled to become a Certified Facilitator
Apply to get qualified
Register, complete the VE facilitator course, and pass the certification exam.* Only accepted candidates are allowed to take the course and attempt the certification exam.
Join the Force
Course Schedule and Pricing for 2021-2022
Schedule of Upcoming Courses
|January 15-16, 2022|
|April 16-17, 2022|
|August 13-14, 2022|
|December 17-18, 2022|
Certified VE Facilitator Course
2 days of instructor-led training
Certified VE Facilitator Exam Fee